Wednesday, April 8, 2009

When I visited Shabby last time, I fell totally for MME's paper. It's so sweet. Since I haven't done any layout on myself for so long, I pulled out these pictures, which the girls took for us in KL last December when we were on one of the ride in Genting Island. Heng and I tried to pose in front of them and he just had to do this silly look... the truth is, we all liked it! On this page, the overlay, journal card and chipboard are all from MME.



I also finished this layout that have been in my mind for nearly 2 months. When Bev was attending winter CHA, she got me the surprise, I still couldn't believe that Jenni Bowlin did actually write me a card! I have to scrap it!


My camera gave me a lot of trouble nowadays, which in a result that I fell the urge to buy myself a new one. As you can see, I used a lot of JB's button on it.

The weather is too hot, I try to hide myself indoor after I get home every afternoon. You know what does that mean, don't you? More scrapping !!!

1 comment:

iza said...

lovely page emily...love the color combi..