Monday, April 13, 2009

What's on my mind?

Children, students and my father.
Those are the things that constantly on my mind.

I often wonder what's on other's mind, well, just try to understand others better.

Very much enjoyed playing with Page  Maps's sketch, here's my take:


I took this picture of little Rafeeqa some time last year, she waited a few months for her hair to grow longer enough to tie a pony tail, or shall I say -- pig tail.  She was very delighted that day, went out to explore in our garden by picking all sorts of flowers.  She was riding on her wooden rocking horse when I saw her staring at the house next door.  She was very calm, more like in some sort of deep thoughts, and with this beautiful orchard in her hair.

What was on her mind at that very moment? I was wondering and I am still wondering now, what was she thinking about? Why was she looking at the window of next door neighbour?  I don't think I could find out the answer. It could be anything, anything interested her and kept her busy, but most of all, I just knew she was happy, she was very much into her own world which amazed her on that day!

Material used in this layout: MME bella bella pp and die cut, AC fabric letter stickers, Webster's pages pp,  Pebblesinc's pebbles chips, Jenni Bowlin's letter sticker, tag, button, felt bird, and Heidi Swapp's bling and clock.

Have a nice start of the week!


1 comment:

meganklauer said...

Wow! Beautiful! Love all your details!