Sunday, April 19, 2009

Inspired Blueprints

When Bev invited me to join few months ago, I was so amazed by the talents in Inspired Blueprints. However, I have been busy for a while, until recently, (hopefully) most of the things are back on tracks, especially, this weekend, as my little Rafeeqa's got chickenpox, we have no where to go but home...

There are many sketches in IB, which you are able to follow the link at the left, I tried out three today!


Sunny colours are not my usual choices, right, but I thought the paper is so bright and I wanted to give a try! Sharon told me the Turquoise Blue is a must buy when she was here last November, but I haven't even played with it. Look, I like the result of it!



I must say that I love my Jenni Bowlin's kit very much. The long waiting for the kit usually kills me, but it all goes away with the joy as I open it every month: seeing all these beauties just takes your breathe away. For last month's kit, I got pp from Websterpages and MME, together with rubons, tiny beads, die cuts, transparent and many many more, I just can't get my hands off it!


I meant to scrap these pictures right after CNY, not after two months! Hehe, but I like IB's sketch! I dug out some old collection : paper from NRN Design; stickers from K&Co and these cute little Diam Sum sticker from Taiwan. The journalling tag that from K&Co is hidden behind the paper.

My girls have many many ( I really mean a lot ) projects from school which they bring back every end of term. I used to keep them in seperate keepsake boxes then transferred to the treasure box from IKEA, and now again out of space to keep! I found the 6*9 album from MM is perfect to keep these projects:




Some bigger drawings I can even fold them to fit in the protector:

But I now look for better ways to keep these drawings and projects especially even bigger ones, any idea? I am thinking to clean my storage to get more treasure boxes, please let me know what you like to do. It's quite scary if I would like to keep all the things from school, but I just couldn't throw them away!

1 comment:

iza said...

great creation.love ur style...