Sunday, May 10, 2009

Just a few things on my mind

If you have realized that it's been so hot lately, I tried to stay at home as much as I could. Not to mention during the week days, hid from sun after school and also in the weekend, stay under my cool roof... But we had a black out on Wednesday and all of us were all wet when it was back on.

I miss the other seasons.
I had this in my head for a while and it's long enough to get all the materials ready by this Saturday, so I sat in front of my sewing machine, cleared out dust of course then started my work. Rafeeqa had a play date in the house, I baked and sewed! Just when the other mummy came to take her girl home, my project was ready!
It now houses Renee's colored Stabilo pens.

I bought 30 pattern paper from Shabby last week and enjoyed 30% discount. The majority are MME's paper which I was reluctant to get at its usual price, but now, I have so many to play with, made these with MME paper for a contest:


It's still on till end of the month here if you wish to join too.

I often ask myself what I like the most about internet, after many careful thought and I think these are the thing that makes me happy:

(1) not only the news and information but also the inspiration which I gain from web surfing;

(2) lost and found -- interesting, isn't it, I lost contact with people over the years and the internet helped me to find them. It is amzing, I have to say.

How about you? Leave a comment till 22nd May (my last school day for term 2) and I will draw a winner for the same pen roll above but with a color combination of your choice ( red + blue or pink + green ).

4 comments:

Vivs said...

Hi emily. what kind of sewing machine do you used? nice work! you should sell some

Unknown said...

wat i like bout internet:
1. inspiration/idea for new scrappers like me,
2. keeping in touch with my loved ones abroad,
3. finding my fun and hyper ex-high school friends whom i miss to spend time with....isn't high school d best part of our lives...

OMG i heart the pen roll u made for Rafeeqa...i wish i've d talent like u...at d moment i m still learning n trying to find my own style of scrapping...

Megan said...

Your pages are beautiful! I just found your blog and I love it!

Unknown said...

love the marker holder- so fun and easy to make, huh!?