Saturday, May 30, 2009

Enjoy my break

of course the children enjoyed it too. I spent most of my time with the children if they are around I mean. They had playdates in the friends' and our home, we also watched two movies in a week!

And we have a winner for the pencil roll: Haryanie -- please let me know how to deliver it to you and the colour you like.

Shabby Chic's May assignment is one of my favourite: to play with Fancy Pants mixed media album:

I took out one transparency and a chipboard to make this lovely thing to hang on the wall:

I painted the chipboard with MM's paint: oliver mixed with a little bit gold, then add the Heidi Swapp's sticker together with Webster's page's paper. The letter sticker is also from Webster's pages while the rub on is from MM. The two beautiful butterflies are from my Jenni Bowlin's kit.
The rest of the album is all used for this:

Things I love to do -- Rafeeqa

On the cover transparency are a lot of Fancy Pants' rub on, the chipboard mushroom is from Buzz and bloom.

The title of the album is written by Rafeeqa, I just hand stitched the letters and then stitched on the felt. Chipboard hearts are from Fancy Pants and Basic Grey outlined with stickles.




Over the vintage plum star search, we are now at week 3, my week 2's layout is:

Enjoy your weekend too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah...wow this is my first time winning something from the blog...i'm all smiles from ear to ear haha...thanks for the chance...color will be red+blue...i'm from Lumut Spg 146,Lot 6298, Jln Kecil Kampung Sungai Bakong Lumut Satu Daerah Belait KC2935 Brunei Darussalam...