Thursday, May 14, 2009

Vintage Plum

In the mood of playing? Right, that's where I am at now.

There is a Star search going on at the moment here, first week's challenge is Fussy Cut -- one of my favourite! And guess what I did?


Out of my Anna Griffin's paper from Jenni Bowlin kit. I love this picture of Renee which I took when we visit Zoo Negara last December. Also in this layout, I used my Fiskars punch, can't tell how much I love them at the moment!
We will play for a few weeks from now on and in the end of each week, we will vote our favourite layout, oh, exciting, and so fun to play...
I also got so many goodies from Shabby Chic which are waiting for me to create this weekend. And you should pop in their blog here, OMG the new arrival of websters' page, prima flower and many many more...

1 comment:

bethchien said...

Wow!! You are sooo beautiful! I love your profile pic! And I am so glad you are over at VP...you create such beautiful work!!!
I will be back to visit alot! heeee
B