Sunday, June 7, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Just don't know where all the time went... 
This is a beautiful Sunday morning, so peaceful in the household, everyone is enjoying their own things.

Rafeeqa of course is busy with her winx club while Renee can't let her DS go even it's charging. The man in the house doesn't want his face to be shown and my space, I have to say that it's kinda messy after a few layouts, lol.

Over the vintage plum, the star search is in its 4th week, for week 3, our bonus is to make a layout for ourselves, I had this one for months which I started in Shabby Chic but never completed. So I pulled it out and told myself that I have to finish it, so here it is:

Also in my stash, I have JB's May kit that I just picked up last week, it's so beautiful as usual, I made two layouts so far:

The first one was based on IB's sketch. I made some paper flower from the kit,which was inspired by one of my hairband, lol.

The second one is very simple, I have to say I like this Basic Grey's letter stick very much, must dig out the old stock and use more...

Got go now, a play date in the afternoon. Till then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello T.Emily,
Stil teaching? U got nyc LOs. Creative and lovely ;) I lyk d one on the top :)

Unknown said...

Love your LOs- Especially the one with those adorable flowers!! Super rad lady!