Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

I know it's just the beginning of the week, but I sure have many things to celebrate this week!

(1) Celebration of Achievement for kindy and reception in school will happen tomorrow afternoon, guess who will be the little MC?...........Yes! My little Rafeeqa! She will be one of the little MCs, we went through all the words in the car this morning, she appears to be ready! And she will also be dancing tomorrow afternoon, I am so happy for her!

(2) Anual JIS students Art Exhibition's openning will also happen tomorrow night at Empire Hotel. My Renee gave me an invitation Sunday night, as one of her art work will be in the show! Oh, I am so proud of these two little girls and can't wait for tomorrow!

(3) This is for me! I am the plum pick this week over at Vintage Plum website, you can read more follow this link. I am very honored to be part of it, this is a very friendly community, you have to check it out!

Snapped these in the morning:

How about a "Got Orange" look?

Enjoy your Tuesday!

No comments: