Saturday, June 27, 2009

Something exciting for the coming month: July

July - it is the 7th month of the year and it is also the month of my birthday.

So it should be a lot of exciting things in the coming month, but first, I need to share with you that I will start to design for Artz de Scrap from this July!!! Follow the link here or click on the blink on the right side of this blog, you will be able to see a place where you can get hands on with a lot of altered projects. If you are with me, someone likes to make stuff, then this is the place you should drop by.

Then, have a look at this:


My Renee's art work which is displayed in the Empire Hotel at the moment. It's a very simple paper art but I am just so proud of her.

As for the little one, I only managed to snap a few of her pictures during the celebration evening, she's out of patient when I took my 5th shot...

Anyway, she is still the cutest doll I have ever seen!

3 comments:

feli said...

congrats emily! and i'm so glad to have you on the team! :)
and your daughter is so cute!

Unknown said...

Wow! Renee's work is so good! Congratulations!

alin said...

Wow! Renee is so talented! Love art work..she must be getting it from u..hehe

Oh not forgetting congrats to you!