Friday, July 3, 2009

Designer's class in Shabby Chic

I can hardly believe that 7 months has gone since our last designer's class in Shabby Chic! The month long celebration of SC's 2nd birthday was full of fun, discounts, special offer, appreciation presents and games for scrappers and of course, the highlight --- designer's class!

This was the class I taught

You must be wondering what were we doing, cutting, glueing, stamping even some ironing! Yeh, it was a lot of fun, having spent time with these lovely ladies, I missed it!  


So here we are again, bring you back Shabby Chic's designer class! Next week, Sharon and Lia will fly in and three of us will teach some classes in the weekend.  Mark your calendar and if you haven't decided yet, click on Shabby Chic's link and find out more about the amazing classes.

I will be doing a special little book about "Me", yes, all about yourself. I will show you step by step on how to make a book and it fits perfectly in a box! I was so excited when I finished working on it, it's something very different. I am sure after you attend the class, you might be able to make a lot of different books base on the idea. Sorry, no sneaks, I forgot to take any picture before handed to Shabby! lol.

My dear fellow scrappers, See you next week in Shabby Chic:

Saturday 11th July 6-9pm 

Lia Abdullah

Thankful for my blessings
------------------------------------------------
Sunday 12th July 9-12noon

Emily Zhang

Celebrate my life
------------------------------------------------
Sunday 12th July 6-9pm

Sharon Chan

Get messy with paint

Before I log off, I would like to show you something I altered using MME's paper and Maya Road's tin: 


Till then!


3 comments:

Leena said...

I'm sure you girls will have a great time again! Good to hear you'll be teaching at SC. :)

Jackie said...

Hello. Seeing the photos from the last class reminds me of the great time we had. Can't wait for the next one...Yes, I have signed up, and counting the days....Take care and see you soon!

Unknown said...

I LOVE this style! Great altered item! Wish I could join in on the class!