Monday, July 13, 2009

A crazy weekend!


and I don't have enough sleep! 

But it was so fun!!! 

Lia makes pretty stuff which we all agree and the butterfly album is so gorgeous, with all the pretty ribbon, lace, flower, leaves and Pink Paislee papers. I haven't completely finish the pages yet as I think I have still quite some things to add in, it's such a beauty! 


I went home around 10pm on Saturday and dose off to my dreamland... 

My class on Sunday morning turned out to be a measurement and calculation assessment! Many of us were completely lost in the number land, with 1/8", 6/8", 7/8"... haha! 

Jackie is always a great help! Look, she's helping new scrapper Jenny to do the cutting.


These two seemed fine with the numbers although Sharon did complain that I should not give them too much measurement in the early morning! LOL.

Our new scrapper was very pleased after she finished the lesson.

Thank you all who came to my class! 

The afternoon were filled with food, snack, shopping so by the time for Sharon's class, I was half way out.  But I didn't miss anything that she taught, well, I THINK I didn't miss anything!  It's called "Get messy with paint" so we suppose to get very messy and it did the best Messy I have ever done! Therefore, no pictures on my camera, we were try to hide all our things away from the table! But I am sure you can check out some here.

I will head to SC later to finish the remaining layout, yes, though I still feel sleepy!


6 comments:

sharon said...

Haha .. yes emily .. I did try to get you all messy and painty ..well at least I tried ... haha i think i had messier fingers than any of the class participants .. ehhe ..Thank you for coming to the class .. it was such a blast to catch up with you too .. and yes .. 9am is too early for measurements like .. 4 5/8 inches ..haha i still dun get it but I loved the album .. :)

iris said...

you have beautiful projects and I think your classes are always a hit!:)

Unknown said...

that looks like a lot of fun! have a great week!

Jackie said...

Hi, we all enjoyed your class, even with the 4 5/8 and 2 7/8 measurements... told ya not to mind the trouble makers at the back...they just didn't have enough sleep... ha.ha.ha. Hope to catch you at SC again soon.... XXX

Janijap said...

Hi Emily,
I really enjoyed your class and your projects are lovely. Thanks for being such an inspiration.

Lia said...

Loved having you in my class, hun!! You were such a great help to the other scrappers too, and I felt more assured knowing you were there! See you soon!