Friday, June 19, 2009

A quick update

Just 3 weeks more for the summer holiday, yet these three weeks look like the longest 3 weeks in my life, lol.

A few things arrived this week, my prize from Inspired Blueprints for my layout in April, the kit from Gauche Alchemy is so yummy: a lot of vintage magazine pages, bits of this and that buttons, lace, fabric, chipboard, I have been thinking what I am going to do with these pretty stuff:


I made a quick lo Monday night with my JB's May kit, the new line of JB paper based on IB's sketch #23:


other materials used: vintage buttons from JB, milk cap from JB, fabric letter sticker from AC.

Have you heard the exciting news from Shabby Chic? The design team will teach on 12th and 13th July! We have some beautiful stuff to share with you, do remember to book a seat now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As always, beautiful layout!

Amy Wing said...

I'm a little late commenting on this post, but thanks for linking up to us, and I am thrilled that you like our kit!