Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Little Moment

It's so stressed over the inspection issue, everyone in the school has been absolutely busy and over presured -- I think. Last week, we found a piece of a photecopied article for everyone from newspaper titled" Stressed school teacher suicided over the inspection matter!" What a joke!!!

Well, that's bit of what I am busy with and headache about for the past few weeks and currently scratch my head over!

The weekend was great, spent lots of time with the two girls, watched "spider man III", had a happy lunch with the girls and hubby, a bit of shopping for Rafeeqa's shoe, and of course, I did manage to finish a few LOs.

God, I have got so much stuff in these two weeks, and this is just the beginning of May, see, what have I got: lots of pattern paper, one love card kit, one beautiful beautiful kit from k.i memory, Ruey's kit, Angel's mother's day special kit ( is otw to Brunei) and my order from Scrapingals just shipped out... I have seriously over spent!!!

But the result is , I am so happy and enjoyed. After putting kids to bed on Saturday night, I finished this LO within one hour. I really like this picture of Renee, she's so "lady like" in it despite all the naught stuff she does usually. I really adore her there.

Little Moment


material used: Patterned paper /Making memories (Eliza Eyelet); Flip frame /Carolees Creations ; Quote / wild asparagus, daisyd's; Sticker / KI memories ( Choices collection) , Chatter box ( daughter ); Flower / KI memories , making memories; Rub-ons/ making memories ( flowers,icons)

I used the cloth tag which I got when I bought Renee's jeans, it's so pretty and I kept it to know I will use it one day.

Also, a LO for my little Rafeeqa:

Girl@work

The glitter on the letters turned out to a bit messy, anyone know what to use to cover the glitters and make a smooth surface? I have read it somewhere, should try to find out.

The inspection things will end this Friday and hubby will be out for 3 days, so I am sure I will do more work this weekend: so excited!

7 comments:

Pandachu said...

U have outdone urself here! The Renee LO is worthy to be put on display to be seen by more than us blog stalkers!! He he....

Jasmin B said...

I found out what you will need to make sure your glitter stays put yet goes on smooth on your embellishment. Remember Ching also mentioned it...it's called Diamond Glaze.

{ Yu'er } said...

Jazz, where to get it? I really need it!!!

Pandachu said...

Hey I'm going Miri this weekend. Want anything from Union?

{ Yu'er } said...

Panda, hope you can find many stuff in union,stamp especially!Thank you but I can't think of anything at the moment...

Scrapper-holic said...

Judikins Diamond Glaze is not available anywhere in Asia unless one of the shops in Singapore now have it. I used to hunt high and low for it. Scrapping Gals sells a different one by Plaid called Glass Finish. It comes in a variety of colours. get the white one and it dries to a clear effect like Judikins Diamond Glaze.

But I figure that you can also use Mod Podge. I've got that in Matte and Glossy but have yet to try it. Panda, have you used yours yet?

Pandachu said...

Havent used mine either S-holic. One of those products I havent been brave enough to try and I've also got so much other stuff...