Thursday, May 31, 2007

Ruey's kit

I liked the pattern paper, card stock, chipboard letters, stamp , 3D gliz of course, but felt that I might not able to use for my girls. Well, I let that kit sat there on my table for some time until... my term break started 4 days ago.

Actually in front of me, I had 3 projects going on at the same time, a LO for both of the girls, a double LO for Rafeeqa and a small album for winnie who left our house. I used Ruey's kit for 2 of them!

Smoke Tricks

As I said before, their daddy always play with the girls in his way, after he came back from Manila with the icecream, the dry ice became a issue, so here it is:


The materials from Ruey's kit: chipboard letter, pattern paper, brad, stamp, and I also used: sticker ( provo craft ) and chipboard from fancy pants, queen & co. I add some white 3D gliz on them.

Yu...mmy

Rafeeqa always love food, I took these photo last week when we were at beach. After swimming, everyone got a icecream treat. While I was watching them eating, I felf that mummy need a treat too but before I put it in my mouth, Rafeeqa took it away. She was so concentrating on that icecream, I never knew it was so tasty!

Card stock: Bazzil; pattern papper from Ruey's kit, I especially like the little owls; flower: Heidi Swapp; chipboard: ki memories and some buttons.

These two LOs are very simple, I am glad that I have captured these memorable moments.

2 comments:

Pandachu said...

The 3D Glitz looks like bling on the chipboard! Cool! I'm going to try that next time! See u soon ;)

Scrapper-holic said...

I just finished page 2 from my ruey's kit. I like how you used the papers for other ideas.