Saturday, August 9, 2008

the 100th post

Finally the 100th post, I am definitely not a good blogger, haha.


I was up late watching the grand opening of the Beijing Olympics, it was fantastic! I am so proud that I am Chinese! Well, it was a very busy and packed day yesterday, I had a great session on "Diet, sleep and Exercise --- to raise genius" in the morning which alarmed most of us on how we feed our children and raise our children, definitely something to think about! I made a quick way to RTB to finish my recording for the travel prog during the lunch hour, and met up my lovely colleague Marcela for afternoon tea. Both of us can't believe half of the holiday is gone and we need to be back at school on 20th! I rushed home to pick up the girls coz promised them to -----

"Jerudong Park Playground", yes, the playground.





I guess the best part of this playground is that you don't need to wait for any ride at all, we just arrived there and went on the rides again and again. I didn't take any photo while we were on the boat as I am extremely scared of water ( yes, I can't swim ). The only waiting we had was during the prayer time, the girls waited for 20 mins to ride on the horse, Rafeeqa showed me this "HOW LONG WE HAVE TO WAIT"look:


Well, after all, we had a great time as they referred "girly time with mummy" and Rafeeqa was too tired and fell asleep while we were watching the opening ceremony,lol.

Scrapping side, I have done a few LOs with MM, Melissa Francis and K & Co, these beautiful pp and embelishments:


My favourite things about you

MMpp, sticker and flower, BG stamp


Want tea?

K&Co pp, HS butterfly, Ranger stickles, AL buttons, MM brads

Thru your eyes

MF pp, sticher, Maya Road chipboard and crystals, MM ribbon

And now, my RAK to give away for this blog entry, I have a few nice kits to give away from my cupcake kit and Jenni Bowlin kit collection. Leave something in the comment, I will draw 3 entry by 16th August.

See you then.

6 comments:

alin said...

Oh love all the layouts.. I love "Want Tea?" LO pictures are great! Great job Emily..

Vivs said...

isnt the lil angel with wing of yours is so pretty... great layouts here. Its so precious indeed.

Whozz Me???... said...

Hmmm.... need to say... Lovely work.... nice sweet colors.... keep it rolling woman....

Pandachu said...

Oh my, wat lovely colours...perfectly suited to ur princesses!!

Renoa said...

Hi! Your 1st layout caught my eyes..She looks like a model and all the photos are pretty indeed! i love MM pps too :) Fan your sweet choice of colors and layouts..keep it up emily! :)

Jodi said...

Love your work! That Want Tea layout is darling!