Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Girly Time

Do you do this with your daughters?

I think it's hard to balance your love for both of them, but I DO love the two, all very much. They are two unique individuals. Sometimes, I have to just bring one out to have some special girly time! ( not leaving the other one at home, but while she is busy with party or activities )

Renee usually has more activities than Rafeeqa, she hardly had any girly time with me this two weeks, so this afternoon, while Rafeeqa was at her friend Emma's house, two of us came out for some fun. And the first thing she asked was: "Can we have some dreamcones?" -- She's an icecream girl since little.


Look, she's happy! We visited SC, walked around in the Mall, and guess what, she felt asleep in the car on the way home! Well, I take it as " a very tiring girly time ", lol.

I have been working on SC kit for two days, came up with these:


Full LO can be viewed from SC soon!

No comments: