Friday, August 1, 2008

Another busy day

8 years ago, a little girl called Renee arrived in my life, she has changed me ever since.
This morning, she woke up early and walked to my room while I was still sleeping. She kissed me and said " Good Morning, Mummy! I love you!" Well, she says this nearly every day, but I felt all of sudden that she has grown up so much. I always hope to hold her with my arms forever, sometimes, even refuse to accept that she is not the same baby 8 years ago.
The party was planned few weeks ahead. She liked to have a garden party with treasure hunt and craft making ( like me, ah ). I was very busy searching for anything butterfly related and found some hair clips, pens, bags and toys. Without consulting, I finally made a butterfly shaped piniata, it did took some time for the girls to get all the sweets.lol.
Just a few pictures to share with you:






On the other hand, it's hard to believe that half of my summer holiday has gone... I am still stressed with my course which only finishes end of this month. There are books all over my place, I suppose to read and read and write, but I always found myself ended up with doing something else, especially with my kits all arrived. I need to be more scrappy ...
Read something last week, very interesting, I would like to give a try to:
If you are reading this, please leave a message in the comments, write about some memory we shared, anything and I will write one in your blog as well. Let see if this will work out.
Have a nice weekend.

2 comments:

Pandachu said...

This hardworking mummy makes so much stuff for her darling daughters. Look at how "action" ur daughter is in one of the shots!!

A memory we shared would be the first time we attended the crop at SC and I didnt recognise u from my uncle's house...haha...

alin said...

That's 1 awesome pinata u got there Emily.. Another birthday, more photos to scrap hehe..