Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back to school

Today ( Yesterday, I shall say) was the first day for the new academic year. The girls woke up at 5:45am! I couldn't believe my eyes when I got downstairs, they had eaten their breakfast and all set to go to school! Mummy was the slowest for the first day!

Rafeeqa goes to Reception now, she claims that she's not going to the baby class ( the kindy ) any more and goes to a class for big girl! Well, big = 4 years old, lol. She's also very excited as she can wear her new shoes! Actually I love that shoes too, wish they come with my size too.


We ended up arriving school before 7am, not many  pp around so I asked them to pose for me, but you know, in the school, you can tell from Rafeeqa's face:


I just can't wait to listen to all the fun they will soon have with their new class and friends. 

Yap, another thing to share with you. Did you check out the Making Memories blog today? I am so honored to be featured today! Back to February this year, Heng and I went to Vietnam just for a weekend trip, we had a great time without the girls, lots of photo after the trip. I made the album after watching an online video showing how to make grade book, it turned to be one of my favorite book!  I will come back in the morning to post some more pictures of it and let you know how I did it!

Gosh, it's 1am now, I sure need some sleep ... will be back soon!
 

No comments: