Thursday, August 14, 2008

Nearly There

My lesson visits went well this week, and I have done two assignments. There are two left for this week which I am working on, should be able to hand in by tomorrow. So I am happy...

Went to SC to scrap on Tuesday, worked on 3 Layouts at the same time, yesterday managed to finish the final touch of two:

the face

Made from my scarletlime kit, very bright color quite different from what I use normally. Journaling: That is the face, gives me joy when there is a sunny smile; that is the face, makes my heart ache when there is sorrow. Oh, baby, tell me how, how to sweep away that dark clouds and make the sun stay.

Little Miss Crafty

All new glitz paper from SC, again something I do not normally create.

Now, really, I need to go to work on my assignments, see you soon!

1 comment:

Renoa said...

Lovely LO..like the 1st page..what a heartfelt journal..