Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Passport Collection - Making Memories



It's in the Making Memories blog today, I am so happy, this is the first time ... Wow...

Here are more pictures to see:

I guess we all like to travel, to see the world, to discover the different culture and record our journeys. And that's why we fell in love with the Passport Collection! Those are the perfect paper to do so! To make this book, oh oh, it's kinda ... , actually the book itself looks great but not the binding part, my stitches didn't come out as good as I expected, have to work on that binding part again.
When you go to youtube, you can find many different and interesting ways of doing a book and I chose the grade book after watched a few demos, the main reason, which I have to admit is using the stitching to bind the book. It looks complicated but if you can follow the right steps, it just works well and I believe it's much better than the other ways. I put a lot of embellishment on each page that didn't allow me to tighten the stitches between the pages, I need to think out a solution to make it better for the next book.
Did I say the "next book"? oooh... maybe after this week. This is the last week of my course, which is soon to be finally over after the whole five months. lol.

4 comments:

Pearl said...

This is a fabulous project , Emily ! well deserved spotlight on MM's blog ! fantastic !

Renoa said...

Lovely! Congrats on being featured. Must get those passport n postcard line more!

Vivs said...

this is really a wonderful memorablia album! WTG

blinks.of.life said...

that's a really cool travel album!!